Sunday, August 8, 2010

Tomorrow...

I can't believe I'm leaving for Chicago tomorrow and flying out Tuesday morning for Cairo. I have been a big bucket of emotion today... and the last week really. It's been so hard saying "goodbye" to so many of my close friends and family, but I know it's not goodbye forever. It's just hard to leave all of my family, friends, and my old life behind. Tonight is the first time I can truly say that I feel confident and ready to experience what Egypt has to offer me, and to start my first teaching job. I will miss everything/everyone that is here, but I'm ready to embrace the future and live my life doing what I love.

My emotions have been a roller coaster, so who knows how I'll feel tomorrow. All I know is that I'm doing what's right for me... and that's a nice feeling to have. By this time in 3 days I will be in Cairo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment